Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sarabande 2009

As always I am the last one to post my pictures but here they are at last! I think they pretty much speak for themselves.

Poeke Castle is simply stunning,[info]vampyresheep and I just could not taking pictures of it. We also have a fair amount of “tart pictures” (not Aly and me but Rob and[info]demondaz obviously) of us posing in front the fairytale pink castle.


Photo by the so talented Viona! No wonder why I look a bit petrified!







A little swap and here we go: vampyresheep and Rob!


Chateau de Poeke, floating on the surrounding water.


And again, under a menacing sky...






[info]vampyresheep & Rob


Live drawing session in the castle


Dancing lessons


One of
Viona's fantastic creations


Ironing bagels, a Belgium speciality or so we were told... o-O'


Chocolate!!! Needless to say that the fountain needed to be refilled after us!


Rob got the fountain all for himself, I have never seen him with such a big grin!


Taking a break from the chocolate, absinth and mead!


Rob's an expert at tying up corsets, demonstrating here his "knee technique"


I think it means it's too tight...



My dream coming through, a picture with Viona after hesitating and sweating of admiration all night!

And many more on my Facebook if you have not had enough! :)
You can also view all the pictures taken by Viona on her website.

No comments: