Sunday 4 October 2009

"Alive at Night" by David Bailey

Whoops it is about time I post this! So Vanity, Darren, Seph and myself went along to the opening night of the exhibition and were very excited to see our pictures however it appeared that David Bailey only picked shots of the guys so Vanity and I were no were to be seen! >-<'

Ah well, it does not matter, we still got a giant print of our picture as well as our £400 Nokia plus the chance to meet and work with an extraordinary photographer so we did not sulk for too long! ^^'
The phone went straight on Ebay as I can't really afford the monthly payments for all the gadgets although I'd love to have an interactive map at all times with me! That'll be probably the most I will ever get paid for half an hour work in life as well! :D


By the way I do not have a digital version of the picture so I had to take a picture of the very shiny print itself hence its funny look!

No comments: