Friday 7 August 2009

Gardens without torture

Now I know how to pace myself and breathe correctly, running was a lot more enjoyable!

I went all the way to Zoo again and since I still had some time and energy left I then ran to the lake and turned back when it got too hard to avoid all the French tourists and ducks, which puts my second run at 3.6km, almost one more kilometre than four days ago! :D

I had no clue my legs and lungs could do this!

Still no sexy bare chest men to motivate me, maybe they all have swine flu, I just don’t know... And there was no Celebration chocolates either when I came back to work this time round. Instead I was welcomed by the remains of cold pizzas and garlic bread, hmmm not for me I prefer the chocolates but I know some people who can eat cold pizza at any time of the day or night, you know who you are! ;)

This week end I will try to make more of the Dark Empress chokers since they were so popular ^-^'


And I will work on a project [info]morbidfrog and I have together that will hopefully turn out good so we don’t cover ourselves with shame once it’s finished!

No comments: